Liquor.com / Tim Nusog
Shake things up with our sizzling spicy margarita recipe! This fiery twist on a classic cocktail will have your taste buds dancing with every sip. Get ready for a fiesta in your mouth with just a few simple ingredients and a kick of heat. Ole!
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz agave syrup
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- Salt for rimming (optional)
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Rim a glass with salt by running a lime wedge around the edge and dipping it in salt.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the jalapeño slices.
- Add the tequila, lime juice,and agave syrup to the shaker with ice.
- Shake well and Strain into the rimmed glass over ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy your spicy margarita!