Thanksgiving Mocktail with Oranges and Sparkle Lights
You don't have to be a at-home bartender to impress your friends and family on Thanksgiving. This drink is truly an easy mocktail to prepare in your own home. *Be aware** Your guests will not want to leave when the night is over!
- 1.5 oz Pink Gin Fluere (Non-Alcoholic Gin)
- 1.5 oz Martini - Aperitivo - Vibrante (Non-Alcoholic Aperol)
- 5 oz of Fever Tree - Sparling Pink Grapefruit
- 1 tsp of simple syrup (or sugar)
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- 1 cup of ice
- Garnish: Orange or Lime twist & Cranberries
Step One: Add the Pink Gink, Martini, Simple Syrup and Lime Juice into a shaker filled with one cup of ice.
Step Two: Shake and Strain the mixture into a glass. Top off with 5 oz of the Sparkling Pink Grapefruit
Step Three: Garnish with an orange twist and a couple of cranberries. Enjoy!